Partner with Us

Cornerstone Christian Academy is always looking to partner with families committed to Jesus Christ. We want to come alongside parents to educate and disciple the hearts and minds of our students. Cornerstone equips students, from preschoolers to teens, with a challenging curriculum from a Biblical worldview, in an environment centered around the Gospel.

Admissions Criteria

  • The family’s commitment to a personal walk with Jesus Christ.
  • The family’s record of church attendance.
  • The student’s academic and behavioral record.
  • A former principal’s reference.
  • The student’s scores on standardized tests and entrance exams.

  • For high school applicants, the student desires to attend Cornerstone Christian Academy.

  • The family and student’s responses to questions during the admissions interview.

Admissions Timeline

Cornerstone Christian Academy’s enrollment is always open; we are always seeking to bring more partners into our Christian education ministry. Typically, the admissions process roughly follows this sequence:

Fall Semester

  • Tour Cornerstone.
  • Meet with the Admissions Director to discuss Cornerstone’s mission and opportunities for your student.
  • Read the Student-Parent Handbook to determine if Cornerstone is truly a fit for your family.

Spring Semester

  • January: Apply online.
  • February: Complete the admissions test and family interview.
  • March: Receive your admissions decision and apply for financial aid.
  • April: Receive financial aid package and enroll.
Children writing on markerboard

Visit CCA

Experience what it’s like to be a Cornerstone Patriot! Spend the day at Cornerstone, meet our energetic students and passionate teachers, and participate in our thought-provoking classes. It’s the best way to get to know who we are.

To schedule a tour or a visit day, contact the Admissions Director, Kate Baxter, at or 440-943-9260.

School Tours

Our Admissions Director would be pleased to take you on a personal tour of our beautiful campus. The tour typically lasts about 45 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience.

2024-2025 School Year Tuition & Fees



Activity & Technology Fee

*Due May 31

Sports Fee

*Per sport

New Student Application

4-year-old Kindergarten $6,085 Waived None $25
K5–4th Grade
$7,825 $225 None $25
Middle School
5th–6th Grade
$9,170 $250 $150 first sport,
additional sport at 50%
Junior High School
7th–8th Grade
$9,555 $275 $175 for first sport,
additional sport at 50%
High School
9th–12th Grade
$10,520 $325 $200 for first sport,
additional sport at 50%

Financial Aid

Financial aid may be available. Financial aid is a need-based gift, applied for annually, extended when possible, if qualified, and processed in order of necessity and applicancy. The maximum possibility for aid is 50% of tuition. Financial aid is tied to volunteer service hours.

There is a $40 fee per application; the deadline is the last school day of March.

Payment Options


Payment of tuition in full by August 1, 2023. Automatic withdrawal.


Sixty percent (60%) payment of tuition by August 1, 2023, and the remaining 40% payment of tuition to FACTS by January 2, 2024. Automatic withdrawals. FACTS will assess a service fee of $20.


Payment of tuition to FACTS utilizing the 11-month FACTS monthly tuition payment plan. Monthly tuition payments are due on either the 5th or 20th of each month, June through April by Electronic Funds Transfer. FACTS will assess a one-time service fee of $50 per account.

Financial Policy

Annual financial obligation is prorated on a quarterly basis for early withdrawal or expulsion. All fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time of enrollment or acceptance by CCA unless otherwise specified. Any family contract canceled by FACTS renders the balance of the FACTS contract plus any fees due and payable immediately to CCA. Any account that is delinquent will result in the suspension of students until the account is brought up to date at the discretion of the administration. A $30 service charge will be assessed for each returned check. A late fee of $25 will be assessed for accounts 1-30 days overdue, $45 for accounts 31-60 days overdue, and $65 for accounts 61-90 days overdue. Payment schedule changes will incur a fee of $15.

Apply for Admissions

Join Cornerstone Christian Academy Today